Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer)

Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer) Empty Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:50 am

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST:[Forsas] Main Char. I dont feel the need to have more than 1 character.

Country / Timezone:Lithuania GMT +0 Timezome (English time)

Any experience with any other MMO games and how long played (World of Warcraft, Lineage, Lineage 2 etc): Lineage2(1year) World Of Warcraft(2 years)Dekaron(1 year) Silkroad (Half a year)Runescape<---LMAO(1 year Very Happy)

How Long Have You Played Aion For:1 Year

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily:4-5

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to):Anytime I logon i will.

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? Don't know any yet.

Why Should Helios Pick You?:Helios should pick me because I love to PvP and i think i have the skill what it takes to be a part of the team.Always playing by the rules and never disrespect people. People that respect me I respect back.Never Ninja looted in my life or drop stealed.Been a part of a legion called Vietnam, Was one of the top legion back in old days.Really active and most of all skillful Very Happy

Last edited by kaskas123 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer) Empty Re: Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Ninja looters only sry Q.Q

Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer) Empty Re: Application Form (Forsas lvl 55 Sorcerer)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:08 pm

I never ninja looted from my own guild but if you guy's want me to be a part of your guild I would loot only from other guilds.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:49 pm

It was a joke.. lol XD

But on the subject, u can ninja loot from whoever the fuck u like rofl idc xD Aslong as its not a Helios member, do as u please Smile <3 i think we'll give u a shot anyway mate. Whisper Finkles or Belllz ingame

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:54 pm