Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Garadriel, Sorcerer

Garadriel, Sorcerer  Empty Garadriel, Sorcerer

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Garadriel, Sorcerer lvl 55

Country / Timezone: Venezuela GMT - 4:30

Any experience with any other MMO games and how long played (World of Warcraft, Lineage, Lineage 2 etc): I've played MMOs since i was 11-12 years old, I played Lineage 2 until agust/september 2009 and i've been focused in Aion mostly, MMOs are one of my hobbies, i also have played others MMOs like WoW, RAkion, GunBound and others but i won't talk about them because i don't like them =D.

How Long Have You Played Aion For: Since i installed XFire i have almost 1500 In game hours experience (i don't go AFK often), but around august/september 2009.

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: Mostly 4-6 hours, or more, depending of IRL stuffs.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to):Of course, whenever you need me.

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)?: Finkles =3

Why Should Helios Pick You?:
    Because i got what you guys are looking for (PvPers), you don't have to worry about me, i don't like drama and i'm very open minded, if i do any mistake i recognize it and fix it, i'm always willing to learn so if you have something to teach me come on! ;D, and the most important:
    I want to PvP a lot and have fun, taking the game as what it is, a game, without drama or stupid/senseless discussions, i'm pretty sure you won't be a wasted slot in your legion .

PS: i'm from a spanish speaking country but i can understand perfectly and speak fluently. Smile

Garadriel, Sorcerer  Empty Re: Garadriel, Sorcerer

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Looks all good to me Smile Welcome

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Xsv wrote:Looks all good to me Smile Welcome
    It's good to know, thanks Smile.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:48 am

as far as u stop picking on me;)

Sponsored content