Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Frazel

Frazel Empty Frazel

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Frazel (Templar lvl 55)

Country / Timezone: Romania (GMT + 3:00)

How Long Have You Played Aion For: 6-7 months

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily:6-7hours depends if in the rl world doesnt come something that i need to do.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to):sure

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who)? Vorash

Why Should Helios Pick You?:Well im a funy and a friendly guy ho wants to have fun with a great family Razz.Something else about me is ''If im respected i return the respect that you treat me back''.Im rly good at PvP i love it actually:D if someone wants to test me is np...I have played Lineage 2 for some years like from C4 to last version...Gracia epilogue...and that gaved me some experience, but in the mean time i got bored and passed away to something better, Aion my new love:P Well i hope ill have a chance to join ya Wink
    Ty for your patience.

Last edited by Firstfrazel on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something important:P)

Frazel Empty Re: Frazel

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 am

Accepted, Mail "Xsv" Ingame when your online.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:36 am