Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Application

Application Empty Application

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Coelmia (Ranger|55) and a few others I use only for broker spac.. wait, I can’t tell you this.

Country / Timezone: Romania GMT+2/GMT+3(during summer) but I mostly shapeshift into my anthropomorphic wereworg at night.

How Long Have You Played Aion For: Almost 2 months.

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: All night long.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to): Hopefully one day I will have the guts to reach the shop across the street to buy a mic... in daylight affraid

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? Actually, I have been looking for a serious legion when Xsv ran into me and asked me to write this application and here I am. He is the only Helios soldier I ever spoke with. But that will change... right? *pause* No

Why Should Helios Pick You?: Because I’m funny, I’m a Master Alchemist and also the most epic player Aion ever had. Okay… actually only two of those are true, but I’m working on my alchemy skill everyday.

I just want to have some fun pwning asmos and experience Aion’s endgame features with my friends. Smile

Sh!t, sun is ri

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 am

Name of chars: Main --> Seductres - Templar , Secondary - Succubis - Cleric , and third (using for warehouse) Sandelis - Spiritmaster.
    I am playing aion about 3 months.
    How many hours playing daily. about 8 -10 hours per day, depends on my employment.
    Why should you take me , I am active member of legion , I am Crafter 399/399 Armorsmiting ,weaponsmithing, cooking , alchemy.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:25 pm