Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Application - Geffen

Application - Geffen Empty Application - Geffen

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 am

IGN (In Game Name Of Your Main + ALT Char): Geffen, no Alt character
    Class / Level (Of Your Main + ALT Char): Sorceror, 45, no Alt character
    Country / Timezone: North America, CST (GMT -6)
    How Long Have You Played Aion For: Since Open Beta
    How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: Varies depending on mood, usually anywhere from 2~10 hours
    Are You Able To Use Ventrilo: Yes, but I reserve the right to not use it all the time (as you can understand, a lot of my friends use another Ventrilo unrelated to Aion)

Why Should Helios Pick You?:

I have played Aion for a considerably long time, though I will admit I had a few hiatuses in my gametime due to the game's questionable approach to PVP which made the Abyss Point system a total wreck. I have swapped over to this P. Server particularly because it is faster, there are just as many people dedicated to one single server, and the Abyss Point problem isn't nearly as evident.

I was "Alex" of the Azphel server, under the Reign of Chaos legion which remained #1 on the Asmodian side until interest began to be lost throughout the legion. Other than the Hellbound legion (Asmodian-side speaking), I was among the absolute best. It's not to say I'm really awesome, but I've definitely learned a few tricks.

I have played extensively on an MMORPG called Lineage II, and while I hardly played Retail (anyone who's familiar with L2 should understand why), I had a blast on Private Servers of that game and seriously think if they would just cut down the grind immensely, the game would be beast to play. I quit around the Gracia Final era. So am I dedicated? Yes. You have to be to endure that game.

I am all about the PVP scene. During my playtime of this server, I have been ganked by Asmodians several times. I enjoy this. It's not that I'm a masochist, it's that I'm very happy to see that rifting is done so actively. The PVP here must be pretty intense and I am looking forward to it. I'm not going to bullshit you with how I could be an asset to your team and all of this, you will have to decide for yourself.

Lastly, some of you who have played a little game called Ragnarok Online may be wondering why I named my character Geffen. Well, I joined with a few friends, we all went with Ragnarok Online city names. Unfortunately, I am pretty much the last person standing because they all lost interest very quickly, all having been from Retail themselves. Don't know, guess they just don't like starting over.

Looking forward to your reply.
    █
    Big sissy faggot.

Application - Geffen Empty Re: Application - Geffen

Post by  Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 am

I like your application. It is neat, clean and perfect to me. You have my vote.

Once your application has been reviewed, someone will tell you and spam you with legion invitations. (:

Edit : Your name attracts me. Geffen used to be my favorite town on Ragnarok Online.

Last edited by Pre on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am

Your experience and interest in PvP flies with me very well my friend Smile

your application will be judged finally when our recruitment manager takes a look Smile

Thankyou for your app.
    █
    Big sissy faggot.

Post by  Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 am

Oh, huh. Accepted according to Finkle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 pm