Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Knard 55 Sorc

Knard 55 Sorc Empty Knard 55 Sorc

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 am

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Knard 55 Sorc, Shintoa 55 Cleric, Daerthe 39 Ranger

Country / Timezone: US Central

Any experience with any other MMO games and how long played (World of Warcraft, Lineage, Lineage 2 etc): I have played WOW and Warhammer. Played WOW for over 2 years and was GM of a PVP guild. Played Warhammer for about 1.5 years and was an officer in a PVP guild.

How Long Have You Played Aion For: Payed retail for a month when it came out. Then started IA about 4 months ago

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: Right now alot but once i get a job it will have to be cut back some. But i usually play as much as i am able to.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to): Have to download it first but i love vent.

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? I talked to XSV in tells asking him about the legion that is about it.

Why Should Helios Pick You?: I love to pvp and am always listening on how to pvp better. I also heard Helios is the best and why not join the best to become the best.

Knard 55 Sorc Empty Re: Knard 55 Sorc

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:15 am

+1 this guy is good xD

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm