Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Ono the length of the title for this topic was too short

Ono the length of the title for this topic was too short Empty Ono the length of the title for this topic was too short

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Ono - lvl 54 (55 by end of the day, just grinding theo now) Gladiator
    Stungder - Lvl 27 sorc (i plan to level after i have geared my glad)

Country / Timezone: Australia GMT +10

Any experience with any other MMO games and how long played (World of Warcraft, Lineage, Lineage 2 etc): Played WoW for a abit, but not in a legion and only casually, also fiesta for like a week but that probs doesnt count. Really this is the first one i have sunk my teeth into, really enjoying it 2 million times more than the others, am here to stay.

How Long Have You Played Aion For: About 2 months, fluent with all terms and most quest locations, as well as instance stratergies for FT and TL. Am yet to complete the DC quest as asmo are kicking our ass every time we get a group together, kind of a good reason to join a legion like helios though, then we can kick some asmo scum ass together.

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: between 4 and 5, including idle time probly more.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to): Yes i use/d ventrilo very frequently with other games (FPS style) for scrims and other team events, dont mind in the slightest jumping on with you guys.

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? I whispered Finkles for stigma shards trying to haggle the price down to 18k once, was unsuccesful. Does this count? Also Xsv is quite active in LFG.

Why Should Helios Pick You?: Basically im a friendly person who has been playing online games in a team environment for 6+ years. I think i will bring both friendliness and enthusiasm with me, not that you guys dont have enough already. I would love to PvP so you will pretty much always find me up for that. I plan on leveling a cleric before or after my sorc, havnt decided, and would be more than happy to help out on him as well. All in all i think i would be a valuable addition to the Helios legion, what with my obvious spelling skills which Xsv seems to hold in high esteem and my awesome australian accent (guaranteed to become much heavier when fighting the asmo scurge) how can you go wrong?

PS. If you have any other questions or want me to be more expansive in any area, please tell me here or feel free to pm me, i am very willing to answer/write more.

PPS. Disregard unsuccessful haggle with Finkles, i successfully brought him down to 18k a shard, he was tough, but cracked in the end.

Cheers,

Ono the length of the title for this topic was too short Empty Re: Ono the length of the title for this topic was too short

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

1. You passed the 1st test.. Those weren't stigma shards you were buying, they were roofies.

2. You had me at Australian Accent Smile Welcome to Helios you sexy Mofo from the land down under!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:12 pm