Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

xSavage

xSavage Empty xSavage

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Yagoda (51-Ranger)/ Blutonium(52-Gladi) / Panafonik (55-Sorcerer) All of em are well equiped but Im gonna stick to Yagoda Im leaving the other 2 behind

Country / Timezone: Bulgaria (UTC+2)

How Long Have You Played Aion For: About.. 4-5 months I guess

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: It depends.. especially since its summer.. but Id say.. on average atleast 3 hours.. but it can go from 1 hour.. to as much as 10 hours.. it really depends xSavage M083

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to): yep no problem at all.. I have a mic aswell if needed

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? not yet.. hope to become friends with everyone tho.. u seem like a fun bunch

Why Should Helios Pick You?:Easy one ? .. Because Im awesome ?! xSavage M087 but since I cant really put solid evidence behind that unless I join and u see for urself.. then I guess what else I have to offer is that I have all my stigmas( I just lack like.. 500 shards lol.. will need to make a lvl 20 toon >,< )

PS:Yes I know Im a level 47 and not 50 like it says in the requirements.. but I was eager to apply.. +.. I can be 50 in 2 hours or so ..
    EDIT: Having All My Stigmas = Having all the normal + Adv stigmas( just wanted to make it more clear)
    EDIT2: OK Im Level 51 now.... so thats okay
    EDIT3:(Hopefull the last edit before u reply to me Very Happy I have my stigmas now.. got my shards.. waiting for ur answer ...xSavage M196

xSavage Empty Re: xSavage

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 am

Does u not replying mean Im rejected ?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 am

patients Daniel San. Remember the oxen are slow but the earth is patient

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 pm