Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Application for Sanctusmos (Kyle)

Application for Sanctusmos (Kyle) Empty Application for Sanctusmos (Kyle)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am

Kyle
    (i go by Plat, or Platinum)

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST:
    Sanctusmos, Spiritmaster - 29 (Main) (10 days old)
    Sanctusvox, Chanter - 20 (6 days old)
    Atranex, Assassin - 13 (new) (2 days old)
    Atraoculus, Ranger - 27 (18 days old)
    (I'm Working on my SM and Assassin atm.. SM for PvE & Assassin for PvP)

Country / Timezone:
    USA (Texas) / -06:00 GMT (Central) (CST-US)

How Long Have You Played Aion For:
    close to 4 months but i took a 2-3 month break when i had personal issues going on. (all the chars i listed above were made withen 18 days.)

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily:
    roughly 5-6 hours.

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to):
    yes, i'll jump on vent just when i'm online.. better way to show activity ^_^

Friends With Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)?
    no, i was found looking for a legion on the IA forums and was reffered here by "Xoa".

Why Should Helios Pick You?:
    well basically i have a lot to offer, I'm an extremely active and friendly person. i know how to manage a website, i own my own vent server (which i'm willing to share, since noone uses it anymore. 25 slots)(which seems like you guys wont need.) and if i can i try to help as much as possible.

i don't play this game because i love the game play (which i do love) i play this game to look for an online community i can just chill with and have fun with. I'm not the Best "PLAYER" I'll admit that, but I'll be the best "Member" in anyone's legion.

(Edit: if you guys wanna see some of my website work check out http://platd.enjin.com/ which also is not in use either, i played guild wars and had a guild there and now i have a vent server and a website thats not being used because i quit the game)

Last edited by platinumdarcnes on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors & Lvl edits, quick edits. :S)

Application for Sanctusmos (Kyle) Empty Re: Application for Sanctusmos (Kyle)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I replied on ur IA forum post bro

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

ok, i check both so no big.

(edit: replied to yours.)

like i'm said i'm willing to do that. but you gotta tell me which? SM or Sin? which do you have a need for or would perfer?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:36 pm