Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

Zakh's Legion Application

Zakh's Legion Application Empty Zakh's Legion Application

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Thanks for taking your time to read this application, I'd like to join Helios for the reasons described below, I tried to make it the best way possible to express my interest.

Name of Main and Alts (Class, Level), List Main FIRST: Currently working on Zakh, templar level 55 and focusing on him.

Country / Timezone: Colombia (GMT -5 hours)

How Long Have You Played Aion For: I’ve been playing Aion for five months, however, I’ve experience in other MMORPGs like WoW (PvP Focus) Shaiya, Cabal and Guild Wars.

How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: (5-7 Hours on Week) ( 11-14 Hours on Weekends)

Willing To Connect To Ventrilo during Legion Events (and when asked to): I’ve had experience with Ventrilo in games like World of Warcraft and CoD 4 and yes, I’m willing to connect during events or when I’m asked to.

Friends with Any Helios Member(s) (Who / Referred by)? None

Why Should Helios Pick You?:
    My in-game focus is PvP, I enjoy it and its mostly the reason I play MMORPGs, I liked Aion’s PvP system because gear isn’t an important aspect in the game, the PvP relays mostly on skills and experience. I think I’d fit in Helios because I feel represented with what you do, I’m not focusing on doing PvE (Even if it’s a vital aspect, I’m always available for a run), I’ve seen some of your members in the abyss and I know you don’t let everyone get in. Quality beats Quantity and although I’m always willing to learn something new, I know I have some experience and I could be an useful member of Helios.
    Thanks for your time reading this application.

Zakh

PD: I’m from a Spanish speaking country but I can speak fluently English and understand it perfectly. (Currently studying French as well)

Zakh's Legion Application Empty Re: Zakh's Legion Application

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Accepted, Will move you to "Accepted" Forum when you have been successfully invited

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:40 am

flattery opens many doors lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:58 am