Helios - An Elyos Legion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive for excellence.

app. Merrygate

app. Merrygate Empty app. Merrygate

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:04 am

IGN (In Game Name Of Your Main + ALT Char): Merrygate, fioria (i dont use this one too much)
    Class / Level (Of Your Main + ALT Char): Archer lvl 48 (new main x.x), Assassin 55 (old main)
    Country / Timezone: United State - GMT -05:00
    How Long Have You Played Aion For: 6 months
    How Many Hours Do You Play Daily: all day pretty much since i got nothing better to do in life >.>
    Are You Able To Use Ventrilo: nope, i dont have a mic T~T

Why Should Helios Pick You?: I love instances, teamwork, farming for ppl, and ppl in the legion Very Happy

app. Merrygate Empty Re: app. Merrygate

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello there,
    Ventrilo is almost essencial, it makes instancing so much easier , as well as pvp comands such as "Xsv : GET THE MOTHER FUCKING CLERIC <3 with love". just noticed no one has posted on this app , so ill bring it up to xsv and we'll get back to u hopefully sometime soon.

ps: its alright if u dont have a mic, u just need to be able to listen ^_^

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 am

I think the vent thing might be the sticking point. Its useful if you can speak in vent but its acceptable if you just listen. There are a few people without mics and thats fine.

If you can use vent to listen then say so and it will make a difference to this application. If you will not use vent at all then im afraid thats against our legion rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:04 pm